BVH is happy to take care of your pets while you are away. In order for your pets to have the best possible experience boarding with us, here are a few small things you can do to help.
1) Picking up: If you would like to pick up earlier than your scheduled pick up date please give us a call; even if it is just an hours’ notice. Animals make messes, especially when they are boarding. We do our best to keep your pets clean and comfortable while they stay with us and we would hate to send home a pet that has yet to be cleaned up.
2) Bring your pet’s own food: If you do not bring their food we will feed the food we keep in stock, Purina Chicken and Rice. If your dog or cat is prone to gastrointestinal issues, or is on a special diet, please bring your own food. If your pet is on a special diet and you do not bring it, you will be financially responsible for any special diet that has to be purchased for your pet.
3) Pets on medication: If your pet is on medication we are happy to continue it while your pet stays with us. Please bring any and all medications your pet is currently taking. If your pet is on medication and you do not provide it, you will be financially responsible for any and all medications dispensed for your pet.
4) Requested baths: If you would like your pet(s) to be given a full bath before they go home we are happy to oblige. A full bath includes brush out, before and after the bath, toe nail clip, and an ear cleaning. Prices for baths are based on weight. However, pets who require more than basic grooming will incur additional charges. Please call for prices. If you have requested a bath, we ask that you pick up after 3pm so that your pet has time to dry.
5) Belongings: Please do not leave towels, blankets, clothes, collars, leashes or toys with your pet(s). We will walk your dog on our leashes and provide towels or blankets for your pet(s) to lie on. If your dog has a medical need to be walked on a harness, please discuss it with the kennel supervisor or office manager and exceptions can be made.
6) Vaccines: In order for your pet to board with us we require the following vaccines: Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella for dogs. Rabies and Distemper for cats
To check in more quickly, please print and fill out the following boarding drop-off sheet.
Boarding Drop-Off Sheet (Print, fill out and bring with you.)
Please note that boarding is for clients only.